A Bat Divided! is the thirty-fourth episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
January 8, 2010
Booster Gold and Skeets end up on the Riddler's game show "Riddle Me This" and are forced to answer riddles for the fate of Batman.
During a science field-trip, the villain Doctor Double X battles Batman and causes a nuclear reaction that splits the hero into three emotionally unstable personas. Luckily, the brilliant student Jason Rusch and the dimwitted coach Ronnie Raymond are transformed into the superhero Firestorm who lends Batman a helping hand literally pulling himself together.
- Villains in the 8 Bar: Atomic Man, the Brand, Calendar Man, Catman, Cavalier, Cluemaster, Dr. No-Face, Eraser, Firefly, Killer Moth, King Cobra, Mirror Man, Mr. Camera, Planet Master, Polka-Dot Man, Signalman, Simon the Pieman, Spinner, Sweet Tooth, Ten-Eyed Man, Zebra-Man and Zodiac Man.
- Diedrich Bader as Batman
- Tom Everett Scott as Booster Gold
- John Michael Higgins as Riddler
- Tyler James Williams as Jason Rusch/Firestorm
- Bill Fagerbakke as Ronnie Raymond
- Ron Perlman as Dr. Double X
- Greg Ellis as Cavalier