March 6, 2009
A recap of the first part is shown, followed by Batman's escape from the police.
On Earth, Owlman has broken free from the Batcave's cell and has stolen Batman's original costume and is committing crimes with help from all of the villains (namely Black Manta, Brain, Clock King, Doctor Polaris, Gentleman Ghost, Gorilla Grodd, and Kite Man). Batman, returned from the parallel earth, is now hunted by his friends (namely Aquaman, the Atom, Black Lightning, Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, Plastic Man, and Red Tornado). When Owlman decides to use the heroes as hostages in order to regain the Phase Oscillator, Batman must team up with his archnemesis, the Joker and save them before it's too late.
- Trivia: The alternate Batmans include: 1) a cowboy Batman; 2) a "Hulk" Batman; 3) a vampire Batman; 4) an armored/futuristic "Solar" Batman; 5) a swashbuckler/priateBatman; and 6) a large-brained psionic Batman.
- Heroes/villains appearing without dialogue: Aquaman, Atom, Red Tornado, Black Manta, Dr. Polaris, Gentleman Ghost, Clock King, The Brain, Gorilla Grodd
- Diedrich Bader as Batman/Owlman
- Will Friedle as Blue Beetle
- James Arnold Taylor as Green Arrow
- Tom Kenny as Plactic Man
- Jeff Bennett as Joker