Joker: The Vile and the Villainous! is the fifty-third episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
March 25, 2011
The Joker travels to the future and helps the Misfit defeat Kamandi and take over Tiger City's Omega Warhead. After taking over Tiger City the Joker activates the warhead, destroying the Earth.
The Joker and the Weeper (who according to the Joker is the first super villain to use a signature in his crimes and was an inspiration to the Joker to become a costume villain) work together to defeat Batman and his new crime predicting machine. However, Batman takes back control over the episode, and defeats Joker, much to Joker's huge dismay.
- This episode was essentially taken over by Joker (until the end); as such, the roles of protagonist and antagonist are reversed. Even the theme song is a "Jokerized" version, with several of his fellow criminals shown. However, the ending credits are the same as usual.
- Villains in JTVATV intro:
- Gorilla Grodd
- Felix Faust
- Gentleman Ghost
- Poison Ivy
- Kite Man
- Black Manta
- Villains in the 8 Bar: Angle Man, Bouncer, Cluemaster, Dr. Double X, Dr. Poison, Eraser, King Cobra, Mr. Camera, Polka-Dot Man, Signalman, Spinner, Ten-Eyed Man and Zodiac Master.
- Villains caught by the Bat-Probe: Baby-Face, Mrs. Manface, Cavalier and Copperhead.
- Jeff Bennett as Joker
- Dee Bradley Baker as Misfit/Fisherman
- Mikey Kelley as Kamandi
- Yuri Lowenthal as Prince Tuftan/Bulletman
- Tim Conway as Weeper
- Diedrich Bader as Batman