July 10, 2009
A conductor (the Music Meister) and his orchestra introduce the episode in the manner of a real musical.
The Music Meister uses his power to control people with music to try to take over the world and its up to Batman, Black Canary, Aquaman and Green Arrow to stop him.
- While Batman and Black Canary are tied up in Music Meister's trap we see the names of other superheroes and villains on the wall behind them: Inferior Five, Fearsome Five, The Metal Men, Injustice Gang, The Great Ten, Trenchcoat Brigade, Tornado Twins, Boy Commandos, Female Furies, Challengers of the Unknown, Monster Society of Evil.
- Other characters appearing without dialogue: enemies from the 60s Batman series (Black Widow, Bookworm, False-Face, King Tut, Louie the Lilac, Ma Parker, Mad Hatter, Egghead, Shane), Psycho-Pirate, Calendar Man, Tweedledum & Tweedledee, Doctor Polaris, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Two-Face, Joker, Felix Faust, Crazy Quilt, Cavalier, Babyface, Fun Haus, Shark, Guy Gardner, the Outsiders (Black Lightning, Katana, Metamorpho), Catman, Bane, Killer Moth, Booster Gold, Hawk & Dove, Riddler, the Terrible Trio, Bronze Tiger, Plastic Man, Atom, Brain, Robin, Gentleman Ghost, Major Disaster, Catwoman, Mrs. Manface, Copperhead, OMAC, Elongated Man, Fire, Jarvis Kord, Tiger Shark, Polka-Dot Man, Question, Kr'ull the Eternal (and his henchmen), Speedy, Wildcat, Huntress, Solomon Grundy, Big Barda, Penguin, and Zebra-Man.
- Diedrich Bader as Batman
- James Arnold Taylor as Green Arrow
- John DiMaggio as Aquaman/Gorilla Grodd
- Grey Delisle as Black Canary
- Neil Patrick Harris as Music Meister
- Dee Bradley Baker as Clock King
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Black Manta