Spider-Bat! is the eighty-seventh of Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
October 6, 2012
Batman and Catwoman tangle each other as they fight Gentleman Ghost for the Cloak of Nefetari.
In New York City, Batman is called a vigilante by J. Jonah Jameson, as he reluctantly teams up with Spider-Man, despite Spider-Man aiding him, and they must find a way to clear their names from the Kingpin, who has hired the Sinister Six to frame them.
- Spider-Man: You don't seem to like me very much.
- Batman: Because you keep aiding me.
- Spider-Man: Don't you know what friends I once had and lost, an uncle, a close captain and his daughter, and a torn friendship between me and Harry Osborn.
- Diedrich Bader as Batman
- Nika Futterman as Catwoman
- Greg Ellis as Gentleman Ghost
- Jason Marsden as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Alysa Millano as Mary Jane Watson
- Wade Williams as J. Jonah Jameson/Sandman
- Paget Brewster as Betty Brant
- Phil Morris as Robbie Robertson
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Kingpin
- Corey Burton as Doctor Octopus/Vulture
- Crispin Glover as Electro
- Peter Woodward as Mysterio
- Hector Elizondo as Kraven the Hunter