The Challenge of the Superfriends! is the seventy-fourth episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
Air Date: Edit
April 28, 2012
Batman teams up with Ragman to take down Mad Mod, as he uses the clothes on the guests in his Rags'n'Tatters to attack the heroes.
Main Plot: Edit
Superman goes insane again by being possessed by the Red Kryptonite to go up against Batman and Wonder Woman in the Justice League International's new headquarters in the Hall of Justice by disbanding it like the last League, so they decide to recruit back some old faces, though time hasn't change since the Justice League of America disbanded. Meanwhile, the Justice League International (with the exception of Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Flash and Elongated Man) have learned that rulers have become unjust as people are slowly turning to greed, and realize that Lord Naga contaminated the World Leaders.
- The plot with the world leaders is based on the 1966 Batman film where Joker, Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman contaminate the world leaders.
- The League disbanded because the original Firestorm was Pyris, with Martin Stein in 1982, and Ronnie growing up from a 17-year old high school student to the dim-witted Gym coach he was in 2012.
- Batman kept the original Firestorm's suit in the Batcave, before Ronnie and Jason donned it.
- Green Arrow and Black Canary were dating in Chicago, before Batman called them back in the Hall of Justice.
- Red Tornado was repairing himself, before Batman called him back in the Hall of Justice.
- Atom was doing a lecture, before Aquaman called him back in the Hall of Justice.
- Hal Jordan was training, before Flash called him back in the Hall of Justice.
- Ronnie and Jason were looking around the Library, before Martian Manhunter called them back in the Hall of Justice.
- Hawkman was in Borneo, before Elongated Man called him back in the Hall of Justice.
- Zatanna was swimming at the beach, before Flash called her back in the Hall of Justice.
- Diedrich Bader as Batman/Solomon Grundy
- Josh Keaton as Ragman/Animal Man
- Dee Bradley Baker as Mad Mod/Scarecrow
- Vicki Lewis as Wonder Woman
- Roger Rose as Superman/Bizarro
- Grey DeLisle as Fire/Black Canary
- Jennifer Hale as Ice/Zatanna
- Will Friedle as Blue Beetle
- Tom Everett Scott as Booster Gold
- James Arnold Taylor as Guy Gardner/Green Arrow
- Nicholas Guest as Martian Manhunter
- John DiMaggio as Aquaman/Gorilla Grodd/Toyman
- Jeff Bennett as Captain Marvel/ News Caster
- Brian Bloom as Captain Atom
- Sean Donnellan as Elongated Man
- Alan Tudyk as Flash
- Rick D. Wasserman as Hawkman
- James Sie as Atom
- Corey Burton as Red Tornado
- Loren Lester as Hal Jordan
- Tyler James Williams as Firestorm
- Bill Fagerbakke as Ronnie Raymond
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Lex Luthor/Black Manta
- Danica McKeller as Giganta
- Xander Berkeley as Sinestro
- Morena Baccerin as Cheetah
- Richard McGonagle as Brainiac
- John Michael Higgins as Riddler
- Steve Blum as Captain Cold
- Robin Atkin Downes as Lord Naga
- David Boat as Kali Yoga