Who is Donna Troy? is the nintyith episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
January 19, 2013
Batman and Martian Manhunter faces Baby-Face from robbing material, while Martian Manhunter remembers the days he's joined the Justice League.
In 1986, Dorothy Hinckley, an unwed teen, has given up her baby girl for adoption placing her in the Willowbrook Orphanage in Virgina, after she died of cancer, the baby girl was adopted by Carl and Fay Stacy, later after Carl was killed in a work-related accident, Fay had given her up for adoption again. 12 years later, a 12-year old girl dubbed Wonder Girl assists Wonder Woman into facing off against Baroness Von Gunther, and is welcomed by Hippolyata as a daughter to her, and a sister to Diana. 15 years later, following a battle with the rogues of Batman, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Flash and Wonder Woman, wondering how her life was before she joined Wonder Woman as her sidekick, Donna Troy wonders if she has a birth parent, whom she is born to. And Dick Grayson (whom he has a brother-sister relationship with Donna) helps out. Meanwhile, Batman and Wonder Woman battle Ares in Olympus.
- Zeus and Hades has the same designs from Clash and Wrath of the Titans designs. mixed with Disney designs!
- Donna's birthday is April 26, 1986.
- Villains shown being defeated by Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl in 1998 with the Wonder Woman 1960's intro as a background song: Blue Snowman, Dr. Poison, Giganta, Cheetah, Cyborgirl, Dr. Psycho!
- Gunther surrenders as it turns out she has a daughter, whom Donna saved.
- Diedrich Bader as Batman
- Nicholas Guest as Martian Manhunter
- Tom Kenny as Baby-Face
- Crawford Wilson as Nightwing
- Vicki Lewis as Wonder Woman
- Lacey Chalbert as Donna Troy/Troia
- Ariel Winter as 12-Year Old Donna Troy/Wonder Girl
- Grey DeLisle as Dorothy Hinckley
- June Foray as Elmira Cassiday (old)
- Diane Delano as Elmira Cassiday (young)
- John DeLancie as Carl Stacy
- Kath Soucie as Fay Evans nee Stacy
- Candi Milo as Gerta Gunther
- Dan Green as Zeus
- Greg Ellis as Hades
- Ronnie Schell as Colonol Calloway
- Gina Torres as Amanda Waller
- Troy Baker as Ares/ Anthesis
- Morena Baccerin as Cheetah
- Eliza Schneider as Baroness Paula Von Gunther